you'll be nursing a fourth.....:)
Wow, that's a lot of cleaning! Impressive!
Kaitlin beat me to it but I was going to say you'd have another by then and that 2 hours would be gone:)
And those nursing/pump pieces are so tough to dry and they have to be dry to avoid getting water in the tubing!! Way to go, you are an awesome mom!
I'm with Kaitlin.
Well, someday I assume you WILL be done (unless you're nursing at 73 yrs old...), and then your boobs will be at a total loss for what to do. I'm sure you'll find something to keep them occupied ;)
LOL at TCIE. I don't know what else to say but I know that it stinks.
Wow you have a ton of horns, I only have 2 sets. Oh and do you have a bottle rack? I never saw a use for one before but it really helps now!
You'll probably be pregnant again and it won't last long. With each baby I'm amazed at where that time goes and somehow it still all gets done!!Hopefully though, with the next baby you won't have to pump!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you'll be nursing a fourth.....:)
Wow, that's a lot of cleaning! Impressive!
Kaitlin beat me to it but I was going to say you'd have another by then and that 2 hours would be gone:)
And those nursing/pump pieces are so tough to dry and they have to be dry to avoid getting water in the tubing!! Way to go, you are an awesome mom!
I'm with Kaitlin.
Well, someday I assume you WILL be done (unless you're nursing at 73 yrs old...), and then your boobs will be at a total loss for what to do. I'm sure you'll find something to keep them occupied ;)
LOL at TCIE. I don't know what else to say but I know that it stinks.
Wow you have a ton of horns, I only have 2 sets. Oh and do you have a bottle rack? I never saw a use for one before but it really helps now!
You'll probably be pregnant again and it won't last long. With each baby I'm amazed at where that time goes and somehow it still all gets done!!
Hopefully though, with the next baby you won't have to pump!!
Post a Comment