1. Not that they're gonna be super, just super quick.
2. I've noticed I haven't been talking about Madeleine on here lately. So I have a good post about her coming up. Cute pigtails will be involved.
3. I love Project Runway.
4. I love the Colts. First preseason game is on right now!
5. Leo has been up on his hands and knees and/or plank position all day long!
6. Every night John Paul wants me to go into his room and say good night. He stands up in his crib and says "Mommy will you wock a few minutes?" Then I sit down on the rocking chair and he says "Will you please read me one short, quick book?" Then I read him a book and he says, "Will you sing me a song?" Yeah, it's impossible to say no to that kid. Impossible.
7. His two most requested songs these days are Frosty the Snowman, and I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner.
5 comments:
when the Colts play the Rams our loyalties are torn....
Number 1 cracked me up!
Linus and John Paul would so get a long! Linus has me sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer no less than a few times a day!
Loved your quick takes!
You forgot to write that Madeleine said Grandma told her she could drive when she was 11 years old!!
Love your kids!!! Love project runway!!!
Post a Comment