Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cootie

Madeleine and John Paul LOVE playing their Cootie game. And It's so fun to play a family game after supper! Today I had put it up on the hutch and Madeleine thought she could stand on a chair and get it. Ken's briefcase was on the closest chair.

M: Daddy, could you please move your purse off the chair?

(I about died laughing!)

Ok time for American idol. And Fr. Dan gave me some Irish cream for Leo's baptism. Is he not the coolest priest EVER??? Then Ken bought me some butterscotch schnapps so...
Ill see y'all later ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That is too funny!!!!

We have also been playing Cootie a lot lately! and Candyland and Dont break the ice, and go fish! :-)

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Hahahaha hilarious!!

Cathy said...

I finally tossed Cootie in the garbage, after the nine hundredth time of telling Mary to pick up the dang Cootie legs that were all over the house. (Serious Drew choking hazard.)

Oh well.

I warned her.

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Wait is Cootie with the little worms with the ears??? I'm having flashbacks of this game when I was little????