Monday, February 21, 2011

Buddy trying out the miracle blanket

We had a fabulous weekend and I'd like to blog about it. Unfortunately I'm holding the baby who does not sleep. Ever. Unless I'm holding him and rocking. So I am exhausted and Going to bed!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

7 comments:

Ouiz said...

I was in that camp just a few months ago myself (holding a baby that never slept unless he was on me, that is).

I wasn't facing the huge extra hurdle you are facing of pumping for every meal. You have every right to be tired.

You're doing an amazing job!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Love this!! And yes, don't worry about blogging, we will still be here when you get back. :)

Little JoAnn said...

Here 'ya! It's hard having a "holder," enjoyable, blissful, but hard.

My daughter had to sleep ON either me or her dad.

Oh course, we look back now and say, where did our baby go.

But, still, ugh...it in the midst of it, ache, aching for sleep.

Prayers for you that you can catch some winks.

Nicole C said...

Awww! Enjoy it!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

And I love your comment on my pictures yesterday. You are so funny!!!!!

I hope the blanket helps and he sleeps! We just started swaddling Abigail again after 6 weeks of not and she's sleeping SO much better now. Thank you, Jesus!

Julie said...

That is one way to keep Bud out of trouble!!

Sorry Leo is not sleeping much these days. But, this too shall pass!

I hope that we see you tomorrow at play group!!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

HAPPY!!!