He is getting so tall! He is beautiful!I have to say that I am officially jealous, I call Joseph my little lovebug! Where did you find that cute outfit?Happy 2 months, Leo!
You left out one stat: a smile that melts hearts. :-)
I got his shirt at Old Navy last year for John Paul. It's a 6-12 months! They usually have good holiday shirts for babies there.
Can I eat him now?
I was just in Old Navy yesterday but the Valentine's shirts they had said "Love Bandit."Hmmm.I would have totally bought one that said Love Bug, though.Love Bandit? Not so much.
But yeah, the rest of the stuff they had was so great! I could have spent all day in there. Adorable, adorable stuff. The clearance rack blew me away. I got Drew a nice puffy jacket for $5.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is getting so tall! He is beautiful!
I have to say that I am officially jealous, I call Joseph my little lovebug! Where did you find that cute outfit?
Happy 2 months, Leo!
You left out one stat: a smile that melts hearts. :-)
I got his shirt at Old Navy last year for John Paul. It's a 6-12 months! They usually have good holiday shirts for babies there.
Can I eat him now?
I was just in Old Navy yesterday but the Valentine's shirts they had said "Love Bandit."
Hmmm.
I would have totally bought one that said Love Bug, though.
Love Bandit? Not so much.
But yeah, the rest of the stuff they had was so great! I could have spent all day in there.
Adorable, adorable stuff. The clearance rack blew me away. I got Drew a nice puffy jacket for $5.
Post a Comment