Great look! He could be quite the trendsetter! ;)
That is awesome. Happy 18 months, Leo!
Hehehe! I love that kid!
LOL. How long did you let him wear that lollipop? LOL! You could do a whole series of various locations with Leo and the lollipop.
LOL!!! Dying here!!
When you texted me that picture yesterday, I about peed my pants! I blame it on JP! It is in the back of his hair after all....lol!
sorry mama, but that is soo funny!
No that was all him! I mistakenly let him have it in the car!
LOL!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great look! He could be quite the trendsetter! ;)
That is awesome. Happy 18 months, Leo!
Hehehe! I love that kid!
LOL. How long did you let him wear that lollipop? LOL! You could do a whole series of various locations with Leo and the lollipop.
LOL!!! Dying here!!
When you texted me that picture yesterday, I about peed my pants! I blame it on JP! It is in the back of his hair after all....lol!
sorry mama, but that is soo funny!
No that was all him! I mistakenly let him have it in the car!
LOL!
Post a Comment