Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Road trip!

Monday and Tuesday we decided to hit the road and visit our good friends in Chicago. (Side note, we met on the blogs almost 5 years ago, when these girls were weeks old.... Now they are great friends too!)

Since these pics are all out of order, we headed up Monday for Mary's birthday party, spent the night and finished off our trip with a visit to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was so fun and I can't wait to go back! (Or for them to come here!)

Leo went too but apparently I got no good pictures of him! (He was on my back for most of the Museum!)

This was Madeleine's first sleepover with a friend, and she and Mary had a great time in sleeping bags on the living room floor, staying up til midnight being goofy! (Cathy and I had a great time staying up til midnight enjoying some adult beverages!)

Thank you Cathy and Joe, we had a GREAT time! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

We had SO much fun!!
I can't wait to get together again.

Thank you for coming.
Now you have to blog a pic of the AMAZING mittens you made!

Chasing said...

Sorry we missed you :-(

Beth said...

http://babypack.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-to-lose-20-lbs-in-7-days.html

First time I "met" Cathy ;)

Brenda said...

Mags and Mad can sleep in Mags room. You and JP in our Queen spare bed. Leo in our lovely crib that has never held a baby but just holds toys! I will stuff you with cupcakes:)


And yes, we could use a willing adult to come to Disney.....to sit with our kids while we ride Space Mt:) No, really, if you wanted to come to disney with us, that would be awesome! Sadly, there can't be a trip to Indy this year due to our saving for the Big Rat:)