Megan went through a phase of that. Screamed her head off. She was afraid of slipping. It took me holding her hand the whole time, praising up and down and a bite size snickers as reward. Then she was over it and loved it. Tonight she cracked me up. She grabbed my face with both hands and said, "I so proud." Wonder what I did? LOL. I think I must say that to them a lot and it has stuck for her.
4 comments:
Megan went through a phase of that. Screamed her head off. She was afraid of slipping. It took me holding her hand the whole time, praising up and down and a bite size snickers as reward. Then she was over it and loved it. Tonight she cracked me up. She grabbed my face with both hands and said, "I so proud." Wonder what I did? LOL. I think I must say that to them a lot and it has stuck for her.
Awwww poor guy.
My husband is still like that.
Awwwwwwww!! My 2 year old used to be like that too....because I always used the sink...now she loves both!
Post a Comment