Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween Pics

My camera died right when we were going trick or treating but it worked out since my sister in law takes way better pictures than I do anyway! Thank you Jenni!


Love my little frog. And my ergo.



So my blog has been totally boring lately, but we have some interesting things coming up. We have an appointment with Leo's surgeon on Monday, and I'm hoping we schedule the surgery. And, we are leaving right from the appointment to go visit John Paul's godmother in St. Louis! All 4 of us will be staying in one room (me and the kids) so say a lot of prayers! We might be leaving the next day!

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, I'll be praying for you on Monday! (and crying right along with you)

You are so beautiful, you should picture yourself on here much more!

Love the little froggy!

You'll love hearing them all breathe while you try to go to sleep!! Really, it's one of my favorite things when sharing rooms with my kiddos! (not that it happens that often)

Brenda said...

Beth will end up on the couch alone:)

Glad you are taking the trip! And ditto to what Jamie said- more pics of Beth with Leo strapped to her!

Can't wait to hear when surgery will be!

Oh, and I got new furniture today. A nice long couch and a loveseat that JP could sleep on! Just saying...