Monday, October 03, 2011

I don't even know what to call this one

As I got John Paul out of his crib this morning, he started poking my chest.

JP: Mommy, what are THOSE?
Me: Those make milk for baby Leo.
JP: OOH, they're so nice and LUMPY!

(Side note, I told Ken about this and he said, "That boy is gonna be a smooth talker.")

M: I have some of those too! They're little right now but someday they're gonna get bigger and THEN I can be a SISTER! (She means a nun!)

Me: um....

12 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, my gosh, good thing you wrote it all down, funny stories to tell someday when they are all grown up...maybe not though...

My 2 year old always thinks the baby is in my breasts....I have to re-direct her to my huge stomach. Makes me laugh every time though!

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

So cute...since I'm a little lumpy too!

Thankful said...

You seriously need to write a book. LOL! This cracks me up.

Monica said...

LOL.

Karen said...

Oh my! That is too funny!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sew said...

Jp cracks me up! Do you yell m when she has big boobs she can be a nun? Lol

Anonymous said...

As a hopeful sister, I had to laugh! When I was M's age, I used to ask my mother if I'd still become a woman if I was a nun! I was crushed when she said that yes, I would get big!

Now, as I'm older, I think it's so funny!

Brenda said...

I guess once she gets boobs she can join the convent:)

Lumpy...that's a new one. Mine are "squishy".

Brenda said...

that's a little scary sew and i had the same snarky comment:)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Yes, I have read that is one of the requirements. Really, the only reason I'm not a nun.