The toilet is my favorite part!
Tooo cute. And, I'm so happy the curls are still there :)
That was risky. If he'd have lost his curls... Just sayin'...
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Abigail's is tomorrow! :)
PTL!
LOVE IT!! My guy's curls are getting long, too, and he was accused of being a girl the other day…. Time to cut??
So cute!
oops that was Veronica, guess the hubs was logged in!
I can't believe how long it was! And I'm glad it's still curly!
That was some long hair! Glad he kept his curls, I'm afraid to cut Jaymes' hair!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Leoooooooooooo
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The toilet is my favorite part!
Tooo cute. And, I'm so happy the curls are still there :)
That was risky. If he'd have lost his curls... Just sayin'...
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!
Abigail's is tomorrow! :)
PTL!
LOVE IT!!
My guy's curls are getting long, too, and he was accused of being a girl the other day…. Time to cut??
So cute!
oops that was Veronica, guess the hubs was logged in!
I can't believe how long it was! And I'm glad it's still curly!
That was some long hair! Glad he kept his curls, I'm afraid to cut Jaymes' hair!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Leoooooooooooo
Post a Comment