Monday, August 08, 2011
8 Months!
Leo is 8 months old today! I think he is the cutest and sweetest little baby in the world. His hair is so funny, and it's the first thing everyone comments on. He is always in a great mood, just goes with the flow, still grabs my face and gives me big wet kisses.
He is doing a lot better eating. He still only eats about one meal per day, and the rest is milk. He has loved everything I've given him! All kinds of fruit and veggies, yogurt, rice, and egg yolks. Oh except prunes. He hated prunes.
For only eating one meal of solid food a day, he is my biggest baby! The other day he weighed in at 19.3 lbs! That is more than both Madeleine and John Paul at a YEAR.
This morning in his crib I found him on his hands and knees, and for the rest of the day he practiced doing that! I know that crawling is not far and my life is going to get a lot more interesting.
I'm going to go ahead and say his first word was MAMA, at 7 months ;) And I say that because he says it on command AND he imitates me when I say it. So that counts as a real word, right??
I just love him so much, I kiss on those cheeks all. day. long. I'm excited to see him grow up and show his wonderful personality, and he gets cuter by the day. He had brought so much joy to our family. We love you Leo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh that face! I just want to kiss that face!
You really need to start locking him up at night. You never know when I'll be in Indiana...
He looks just like M. I think! He weighs the same as Jaymes!
What a heart stealer, soo soo cute!
What a heart stealer, soo soo cute!
Ahh! So cute! Leo is just precious. And big! He's got almost three pounds on Luke!! And I'm jealous he says mama! It's all about dada in our house :)
Adorable!!
LOVE HIS CHEEKS!!
Post a Comment