Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hooligans

You know your kids are bad at mass when an old friend (who also has 3 kids close in age) who was sitting quite a ways away from us, comes over after mass and said, "Don't worry Beth, you'll get through it."

(I really did appreciate That! But they were BAD tonight.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

4 comments:

Amazing Life said...

Hope you get a good night's sleep :)

Cathy said...

Don't you include Lil Leo in that group! He was an innocent bystander.
(By-sleeper?)

:)

Ouiz said...

You WILL get through it, and they'll probably be as good as gold next time!

(and oh.my.goodness! I'm off my computer for awhile, and I see that JP broke his HAND??? Poor little guy... although Thomas broke his collar bone when he was Joseph's age, and the was crawling the next day. Kids are resilient!)

Nicole C said...

But they're SOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!