Friday, April 22, 2011

Cake!

John Paul requested a caterpillar!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the cupcake Caterpillar! Awesome Mom You!

Shannon said...

happy birthday to the cute 2 year old!

Your cakes are unreal!

Monica said...

That is fantastic- such a simple idea... yet I never would have thought of it! Great job!!!

Sew said...

Make my cake on may 3rd!!!!

I love it!!!! Great job!!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Oh my word, that is adorable. So creative!

Julie said...

FUN! Now I don't want to copy you so I am going to do a butterfly theme for Bella's birthday!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Um, I echo Tridentine Wife! I am hiring!!

Megan said...

Too cute!! :)

Ceeb said...

Hello, prayer buddy!

I've been eyballing this beautiful cake for days... just as I did the fabulous bike cake in March. But now that I am able to let out the secret, let me just say WOW! You rock! It's been a pleasure watching and praying for your sweet family. Further message to follow! =)

Ouiz said...

Aw, how cute!