Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday John Paul!

Happy 2nd birthday to the little boy who stole my heart from the moment I met him, who makes me laugh out loud every single day and is just about the most adorable little boy I've ever seen!
1 week old


One year old

Two years old

We love you so much John Paul! Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Such a cutie, Happy Birthday John Paul!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Okay, that spicy tuna roll shirt is cracking me up!!

Happy 2!!!

Monica said...

Awww. You can see his little personality come to life with those three pictures! Happy birthday to Ivy's future husband!

Beth said...

Oh don't worry Hafsa, he's getting a cake at his party on Saturday. Hopefully a good one too!

JellyBelly said...

Happy birthday John Paul!!!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

What a cutie!

WheelbarrowRider said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

WheelbarrowRider said...

Love that first shirt!

Julie said...

I am happy to say that I got to eat the delicious cupcakes that she made for playgroup yesterday! So yummy!!
It was great seeing JP on his birthday!!