Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our weekend in pictures

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

9 comments:

JellyBelly said...

Your kids are the cutest!!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Cuteness overload!!!! And yes, I will include DH in that statement, ha!

Little JoAnn said...

Thank you for posting these. I love to see weekends in action.

Angela said...

I love M's hair! I'm taking Isabella tomorrow to get hers cut. And poor JP, I hope he's better soon!

Jenni said...

Poor JP, I hope he is feeling better.

M looks adorable with her new hair do!!

Monica said...

Who is that cutie-pie with straight hair? I can't believe she sat stil for it! :-) Your kids are precious, and your hubby looks like a keeper too.

Brenda said...

oh! love her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole C said...

I agree about the hair!! So pretty!! Your kids are so darn cute! Can't wait to meet them!! :)

Megan said...

M's hair looks so pretty! :)