Ugh... You realize, of course, that this will completely embarrass him when it shows up in the video at his ordination reception, right?
Lol pray for your godson dp! There's no way he'll be as embarrassed by this as his brother will when I break out the pumping picture :)
:)
Aww, so pretty. Henry's hair was like that too. I was always tempted ;)He looks like Ken! I still can't believe it. ;)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!He is now warped for life. I want to do that right now to Matthew, but only because I haven't had a girl in 16 years! :)
OMGosh, he looks just like M! (Um, not just because of the bow, either, hahaha!)
And Leila... it's time for you to have another girl - get on that, please.
You DO need a girl with Leo's hair!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ugh... You realize, of course, that this will completely embarrass him when it shows up in the video at his ordination reception, right?
Lol pray for your godson dp! There's no way he'll be as embarrassed by this as his brother will when I break out the pumping picture :)
:)
Aww, so pretty. Henry's hair was like that too. I was always tempted ;)
He looks like Ken! I still can't believe it. ;)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
He is now warped for life. I want to do that right now to Matthew, but only because I haven't had a girl in 16 years! :)
OMGosh, he looks just like M! (Um, not just because of the bow, either, hahaha!)
And Leila... it's time for you to have another girl - get on that, please.
You DO need a girl with Leo's hair!!
Post a Comment