Do you have an example of true manliness remimiscent of St Joseph you've seen in the past week? This could be in Your families, TV, anywhere.
Mine is this: Ken gets up every single time Leo wakes up at night to give him his bottle so I can go downstairs and pump. I could not do this without him.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
7 comments:
sweet!
che gets up and holds/rocks/lays on sofa w/ nelson 2-3 hrs a night so i can sleep!
last nite was the 1st nite in weeks che could sleep uninterrupted.
My husband's been gone for ten days. After living life without him, I realized more than ever the daily sacrifices he makes for his family. I am in awe.
My husband baked the cakes for our two-year-old's birthday party tomorrow so I could go take a nap.
He does this kind of thing ALL the time. To say I'm blessed wouldn't even begin to describe how I feel about my handsome man.
Daddy does bedtime with Bella every night and leads our family in prayer. It makes me want to be a better person...seeing him being such an awesome husband and father!
Looks like we all love our wonderful manly husbands! Mine celebrated a birthday today, yet made two meals for us (and guests) and volunteered to change most of the dirty diapers (and there are many around here!). He's downright amazingly selfless.
Today is "Dad's Day" at Jack's preschool. The dads accompany their kids and they do little projects w/ them, then go off to work. But Mike took the entire day off so he could take Jack to lunch, shopping for a baseball glove, and to a movie. I'm always in awe of what a wonderful father my husband turned out to be.
Post a Comment