hahaha that was adorable!!!! Love it!
Bella and I loved it!
Amen to getting out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA! Mad is in the back going, "Oh, will he EVER knock it off?!":):):)
HAHAHA!!! So cute...sounds a lot like Jack's early version! Especially the "up above the" part! Haha! LOVE the cow pattern too!
ADORABLE!! :) Love M in the background just reading away!
Absolutely Adorable!!! Love that JP!!!!
Great job JP!!!!And I could NOT stop laughing at M's holding her book RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER NOSE the whole first half of it. Hilarious!!!
So funny!!! I love how M is just in her own little world!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hahaha that was adorable!!!! Love it!
Bella and I loved it!
Amen to getting out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA! Mad is in the back going, "Oh, will he EVER knock it off?!"
:):):)
HAHAHA!!! So cute...sounds a lot like Jack's early version! Especially the "up above the" part! Haha!
LOVE the cow pattern too!
ADORABLE!! :) Love M in the background just reading away!
Absolutely Adorable!!! Love that JP!!!!
Great job JP!!!!
And I could NOT stop laughing at M's holding her book RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER NOSE the whole first half of it. Hilarious!!!
So funny!!! I love how M is just in her own little world!
Post a Comment