I'm not sure WHY children do these sorts of things. I know that my kids have no clue why they draw on walls. They seem to genuinely be as surprised as I am! *grin*
Which happened the flowers... or the scribbles?? Hehehehehe!
I'll never forget the day I walked in the hallway of our condo we were renting... to discover that our then 2 yr old thought she was a "distant" relative to Picasso - and she was tall for her age so she really did a job on the hallway. No Mr Clean Erasers then I'm afraid. Just a lot of prayer and elbow grease!!!
Haha! So funny because I just found "Jack" (he's 4) written in pencil on our stairway wall (that I JUST painted). When I confronted him he confessed, "It's so bad guys know it's MY house." Fair enough.
6 comments:
haha :) too funny!
Oh dear.
Let's hear it for Mr. Clean erasers!
I'm not sure WHY children do these sorts of things. I know that my kids have no clue why they draw on walls. They seem to genuinely be as surprised as I am! *grin*
OH, my!! HA!!! Just a little secondary mural there.... :)
Which happened the flowers... or the scribbles?? Hehehehehe!
I'll never forget the day I walked in the hallway of our condo we were renting... to discover that our then 2 yr old thought she was a "distant" relative to Picasso - and she was tall for her age so she really did a job on the hallway. No Mr Clean Erasers then I'm afraid. Just a lot of prayer and elbow grease!!!
Haha! So funny because I just found "Jack" (he's 4) written in pencil on our stairway wall (that I JUST painted). When I confronted him he confessed, "It's so bad guys know it's MY house." Fair enough.
oh. no.
Post a Comment