Thursday, January 20, 2011

Someone please bring me an iced soy chai

I've been puked on at least 4 times today and I'm totally regretting giving Bud chocolate milk for breakfast.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

12 comments:

Monica said...

Haha! Eliot always manages to puke chocolate milk too! I can't give it to him on an empty stomach. lol.

Jenni said...

Oh no, poor bud!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Awe man...I sooo would if I lived remotely close to you. If I brought you one from bama it would be iced anymore! haha

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

oh and I have a droid too....what app did you download to do blogging from your phone????

Beth said...

Ugh. He hasn't kept anything down all day and we've changed clothes multiple times, done laundry all day, and he's had two sink baths... which he LOVED!

It's an app called blogger Droid I believe.

Nicole C said...

Wish I could...I'd get myself one too! One of those days!

JellyBelly said...

Ugh. Wish I lived closer so I could bring you TWO!

Brenda said...

forget that chai thing...i'd bring you a stiff cocktail:) hope all is well soon.

Unknown said...

Wow Beth, what a ministry you have! I didn't realize you were so involved in the fight against abortion. So much wealth and wisdom in your blog, I wish I would have read this sooner! Your family is beautiful. I feel as though I know them all.

Will you be attending the Crisis Pregnancy (because I can't pull the new name) banquet in April? Janet Parshall will be speaking. God bless your blog-ministry. And, thank you for the wonderful music. What a blessing you have been to my life.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh, my! You will never think of chocolate milk the same way again. ;)

Megan said...

Oh Beth! If I had seen this earlier I would have!! Poor Bud!

Julie said...

I was dying right along with Bud yesterday! Sorry that I couldn't help!
Didn't M puk Chocolate Milk not to long ago? Maybe your whole family needs to go dairy free!