DUDE.SO adorable.Looks like you put JP in the dryer and shrunk him down.
So cute, and he looks so much older! They're growing up so fast :)
YES!!! That is exactly right!! I have several pictures of my own burritos. :)
Baby burritos are the most delish for feasting eyes. :-) so adorable!
I want to eat him up!
He sure looks like his siblings, no hospital mix up for sure!! Very cute!!
WOAH!!! When did his face get so much "older"!!!! WOW! Baby Leo is losing his newborn look!!! Precious, precious boy! Love those eyes!
Adorable!
Man, you got the swaddle down! Nelson's arms always end up cockeyed and I gave up:)
I will make a burrito out of my baby whether he likes it or not! SO cute!
SO cute!Andrew used to call ours "Bella Burrito" all the time! Makes me hungry! Want to go out for burritos some time soon?
So cute! I miss having a little burrito baby (but now I have one who swaddles her babydolls, so it works out)!
I love "burrito baby" pictures! Thanks for sharing!!
L.O.V.E.
hahahah I LOVE HIM!!! I love the little burrito name! PERFECT
That is one yummy lookin' burrito!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
DUDE.
SO adorable.
Looks like you put JP in the dryer and shrunk him down.
So cute, and he looks so much older! They're growing up so fast :)
YES!!! That is exactly right!! I have several pictures of my own burritos. :)
Baby burritos are the most delish for feasting eyes. :-) so adorable!
I want to eat him up!
He sure looks like his siblings, no hospital mix up for sure!! Very cute!!
WOAH!!! When did his face get so much "older"!!!! WOW! Baby Leo is losing his newborn look!!! Precious, precious boy! Love those eyes!
Adorable!
Man, you got the swaddle down! Nelson's arms always end up cockeyed and I gave up:)
I will make a burrito out of my baby whether he likes it or not! SO cute!
SO cute!
Andrew used to call ours "Bella Burrito" all the time!
Makes me hungry!
Want to go out for burritos some time soon?
So cute! I miss having a little burrito baby (but now I have one who swaddles her babydolls, so it works out)!
I love "burrito baby" pictures! Thanks for sharing!!
L.O.V.E.
hahahah I LOVE HIM!!! I love the little burrito name! PERFECT
That is one yummy lookin' burrito!
Post a Comment