There was a congress man standing outside the voting place...He was like Young lady come here, I said sorry, I vote for life!!!! :) hahahahaha
Please keep producing more voting Republicans!::)And we will try and do the same;)This strategy's just gotta work in the long run!
LifeHopes, that's my strategy! My oldest can already vote and she is a pro-life conservative all the way!!
Love the pics!
Adorable!! I voted Republican too today!!
Amen! We did the same![I've been off-line for quite some time, so I just want to say I LOVED all the pictures you put up of the kids!]
Post a Comment
6 comments:
There was a congress man standing outside the voting place...He was like Young lady come here, I said sorry, I vote for life!!!! :) hahahahaha
Please keep producing more voting Republicans!::)
And we will try and do the same;)
This strategy's just gotta work in the long run!
LifeHopes, that's my strategy! My oldest can already vote and she is a pro-life conservative all the way!!
Love the pics!
Adorable!! I voted Republican too today!!
Amen! We did the same!
[I've been off-line for quite some time, so I just want to say I LOVED all the pictures you put up of the kids!]
Post a Comment