As election day approaches, we are reminded that as Catholics we are obligated to know the candidates position on these 5 non-negotiable issues which are considered to be immoral and contrary to the Christian gospel. Candidates who endorse or promote any of these five issues should be considered to have disqualified themselves from holding public office and should not receive our vote.
The 5 non-negotiable issues that a candidate may not support to gain our vote are:
1. Abortion
2. Euthanasia
3. Fetal Stem Cell Research
4. Human Cloning
5. Homosexual ‘Marriage’
To find out where your candidates stand on these issues you may go to:
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the results tonight!
Amen!! I am going to be watching the results all night. I especially love to watch MSNBC to watch their horrified faces, ha!
A good reminder. When I learned these it made voting so much easier!
Post a Comment