Friday, September 24, 2010

Good thing there were no pics of this....

Yesterday I went with Julie and Jenny to this awesome indoor playground at a church. I didn't even know it was there and it's only 20 minutes away! (Of course it took Jenny and me an hour to get there, because we had the wrong directions on our phones.) But it was so fun! My kids had a wonderful time and Madeleine said it was her "favorite place ever!" John Paul, on the other hand, got a little too bold and climbed up this tiny spiral staircase and through a tunnel made for 5 year olds before he realized how high he was and freaked out. Then guess who had to drag their humongous fat self up there to get him?? And guess who had to crawl through the tunnel holding them, then slide down the tiny staircase with him on my lap, laughing his fool head off all the way? It's a good thing it wasn't a clear staircase and tunnel!

In other news, we gave it one last try for pictures today, and the kids did great! I got some fantastic pictures which I'll post when I get them ;)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

You are a trooper! I would have sent Madeleine up there to get him:)

Beth said...

She tried! But he was too scared to follow her ;)

Jenni said...

I can't wait to see there pictures!!! Where is this indoor playground at?

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Laughing so hard!!! Oh, I wish there were pics! But I will settle for the kids' professional pics...

Sew said...

JENNNY!!!!!!!!! YOU TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING!!!!!! WHY NOT THIS!!!!!!!


I would die to see that picture! So funny!!!!!

Megan said...

FUN! :)

Joe D. said...

Was there no surveillance camera footage?