








Little Bud is doing fantastic. He's not had to have a breathing treatment for several days, and his demeanor has changed totally. He's happy and playful and doesn't follow me around crying all day! WOOHOO! And Madeleine and I started a learn to read book today. It teaches all the letter sounds and also writing the letters. She LOVED the first lesson and she's so excited about learning to read.
11 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! She is really good!!!!
adorable! :)
I'm glad JP is better! And I LOVE the pic of M with her head resting on the piano keys! She looks very preschoolish in these!
Did you know the most balanced meal I had today was nacho's and an Icee:)
Ahh! Those curls are gorgeous!!
Beautiful pictures and beautiful kids.
Oh my gosh!!!
The curls!!!!
My eyes!!!!!!
So beautiful!
Oh my goodness what curly heir so pretty :) They are both just adorable. So glad JP is feeling better!
Gabriela G.
Your kids are so adorable, Beth!
And I can't believe she is learning to read! She sounds like a very smart gal!
Cuteness factor is HIGH!!!!!! Whoa!!!
I love her!!!!!!
I love that one of her leaning on the piano - so cute!
I'm so loving M's curls...so very precious!
Post a Comment