I love him already!!!!!
2 boys so close ie a lot of fun!!!
congrats! :)
This is so exciting! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats!!
Congratulations! Such great news! (Well, I would be saying that if it were a girl too.)
Congratulations! I was guessing another boy for you!
Yay! So exciting! How did you get to find out already? I'm so jealous! I won't know til 20 weeks which is more than a month away. I can't wait!
Yee-haw! Batten down the hatches!!
I love him! I'm going to birth his wife! ;)
Congrats again Beth... that is a beautiful baby!!
CONGRATS! Your very own JP2! Ha ha! Just kidding... :) Can't wait to see the little guy.
Wonderful news! We like boys. Do you have Rachel Balducci's book? You have to get it - it's great!
Heck to the yes it is!:)
Yay!!!!! So awesome!!!!!!!
Awesome, what a sweet little boy!!How in the world did you find out already? When is your due date? I am jealous, too!!
Yea! I love the JPII comment! You won't do that, right?
Oh, congratulations!!!! And I love the name you emailed me... It flows well with the rest of your crew!And I'm so glad to see your little guy is feeling better... praise God for that!!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I love him already!!!!!
2 boys so close ie a lot of fun!!!
congrats! :)
This is so exciting! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats!!
Congratulations! Such great news! (Well, I would be saying that if it were a girl too.)
Congratulations! I was guessing another boy for you!
Yay! So exciting!
How did you get to find out already? I'm so jealous! I won't know til 20 weeks which is more than a month away. I can't wait!
Yee-haw! Batten down the hatches!!
I love him! I'm going to birth his wife! ;)
Congrats again Beth... that is a beautiful baby!!
CONGRATS! Your very own JP2! Ha ha! Just kidding... :) Can't wait to see the little guy.
Wonderful news! We like boys. Do you have Rachel Balducci's book? You have to get it - it's great!
Heck to the yes it is!
:)
Yay!!!!! So awesome!!!!!!!
Awesome, what a sweet little boy!!
How in the world did you find out already? When is your due date? I am jealous, too!!
Yea! I love the JPII comment! You won't do that, right?
Oh, congratulations!!!! And I love the name you emailed me... It flows well with the rest of your crew!
And I'm so glad to see your little guy is feeling better... praise God for that!!!
Oh, congratulations!!!! And I love the name you emailed me... It flows well with the rest of your crew!
And I'm so glad to see your little guy is feeling better... praise God for that!!!
Post a Comment