Thursday, March 25, 2010

So excited!!!

Today on babysteals.com there was an ERGO baby carrier for 50% off - I have wanted one of these for years! (But I didn't think Ken would be all that thrilled with me buying a $135 baby carrier, so I never got one.) Even the used ones I've seen are over $100.

So I finally got one- this one - and I can't wait!

I can't wait to use it on hikes this summer, in church, farmer's market, etc. The best part was, after I ordered it, I found a check for $60 from my aunt that I had forgotten about! (I had sold her some of my stamps.) So that just about covered it.

Pictures coming as soon as I get it!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

the Ergos look emazing! So excited for you!
Please post a review after you've used it (so I can archive!!!)

Shannon said...

oops, I meant amazing! ha!

Veronica said...

I love my Ergo!!

nicole said...

Looks great! I wish I could have taken advantage of the sale, but no wiggle room in the budget right now.

bren j. said...

You'll love it! We don't use ours all that much but when we do it's super comfortable. Squawky is way too busy to be confined to a carrier these days.....