

He was so cute in the baby tub. He loved the water! He just kind of hung out and looked out the window. He didn't cry at all, even when he got his hair washed. So, today I was feeding John Paul and Madeleine was sitting on the couch with us. She started touching him, starting at his feet and going up to his head. Then she realized what he was doing and she said, "John Paul! Why are you drinking out of mommy's belly button??!" HAHA! Does she not remember doing the same thing for 20 months! I thought that was hilarious. Then she told Ken the same thing when he got home.
If you need me I'll be smelling the top of this baby's head for the rest of the night :)
8 comments:
how cute!!!!
thanks for the l.upron encouragement. both doctors told me how horrible that it's going to be. i'm hoping that i don't lose my mind!!!!
So cute, Beth! The only bath pictures I seem to have include screaming newborns.
Wow your boobs must really be sagging for her to ask a question like that! ;) hahaha
Cute pics!
Oh Beth, I was just looking through all your baby photos! Congratulations - John Paul is positively adorable!! And Madeleine has gotten so big - I just love her curls. I wish I could spend more time online so I could see more of you and everyone else. Life has become so busy now that we're homeschooling. I'm so, so happy for you! And what a grand name for a beautiful boy!
HAHAHA!! Out of the mouths of babes :)
Love those first baths!!! What baby soap did you put on him?
HAAAAAAAAAA!
Silly M.
Mmmmmmmmm - new baby smell.
If they could bottle it, I'd buy it all day.
Precious pics of a gorgeous baby.
:)
-C
Isn't he just adorable! I love those first baby baths and mmm, mmm, could never get tired of the scent of a newborn! Wish I could come snuggle him!!
Post a Comment