Oooooh! I so remember how you feel. I was there only a few short months ago. He'll be here soon! God Bless you! Prayed for you today during Mass. BlessingsChristi
right back at you!!! i pray that the boy makes his appearance soon!
I am hoping he comes tomorrow (my birthday!!)Hope you get some good rest!
Hey, if he's born on 4-20, he can be an aspiring pothead. Or Hitler.Hehehe, or he will rise above both of those things and become the inspiring missionary priest we all know he will be :)I hope he comes out and gives you your uterus back soon!! Should I draft an eviction notice for ya?
April 22. I bet I will hear from you now! ;)
Sending some labor vibes your way~!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooooh! I so remember how you feel. I was there only a few short months ago. He'll be here soon! God Bless you! Prayed for you today during Mass.
Blessings
Christi
right back at you!!!
i pray that the boy makes his appearance soon!
I am hoping he comes tomorrow (my birthday!!)
Hope you get some good rest!
Hey, if he's born on 4-20, he can be an aspiring pothead. Or Hitler.
Hehehe, or he will rise above both of those things and become the inspiring missionary priest we all know he will be :)
I hope he comes out and gives you your uterus back soon!! Should I draft an eviction notice for ya?
April 22. I bet I will hear from you now! ;)
Sending some labor vibes your way~!
Post a Comment