Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ken!

Madeleine and I think you are the best Daddy and Husband in the whole world!

Thank you for working so hard so that I can stay home and raise our kids. I don't tell you enough but I really really appreciate all the extra work you do for us! I brag about you all the time to other people but I need to tell you more!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

(We were hoping your son would be here for your birthday today too, but so far no such luck!)

Love you!!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday Ken, I hope it is awesome!!!

Sew said...

What a beautiful picture of Ken! He is very good looking!

So I want to know why his kids so far are popping out blonde! hahahahaha

Happy birthday!!

JellyBelly said...

happy birthday to ken!!!!

Sew said...

R u in the movie theater still? Can u blog from there?

Sew said...

I am so ticked!

I have messed with that machine ALL night long and NOTHING!

I expect this from a car dealership, not a sewing machine store. Don't sell me a bad apple. I won't have it. A car fine, a sewing machine no. So Monday I am taking both of my machines in to the store. OMG! I am so upset! hahahahaha! I need a life! ;)

Veronica said...

Sunday afternoon stalking....