It was SO nice to be outside! In fact we had such a great time and enjoyed the company and weather so much that we decided to stay an extra day. These free standby plane tickets really come in handy!
She LOVED their dog and cat, and probably wore them completely out so they will sleep the rest of the week :) They have another cat too, but he was not a fan of the kiddo and we hardly saw him.
I stole this picture from my friend's blog - I just loved it . Madeleine was really really good this weekend! I was actually shocked how great she did. I was so nervous about travelling by myself with her but I would actually do it again! She had her moments but overall it was a good experience. She also took great naps and slept wonderfully at their house at night, even though she came down with a little cold toward the end of the trip.We got to do some knitting, one of my favorite things! I got to teach my friend a few tricks and finished her scarf for her that she's been working on for a while :) We had such a relaxing weekend - watched a few movies, went to mass, hung out and just had a great time. They are such wonderful friends - we are praying they move closer one day!!

10 comments:
Glad you had a good time. We are off for Florida tomorrow. Mary will finally get to play outside for the first time in months.
Yeah you did it!!! I'm so glad it was worth it! I love the pics of M., especially the pink sunglasses!
So, at some point we need to plan a little knitting/guitar playing weekend out here, but for now enjoy the next few months in anticipation of baby boy or six!
You were in _DURHAM_???? Why didn't you tell me! We used to live in Raleigh - but in Durham county.... You were less than 2 hours from us... depending on which side of Durham you were in! :-)
Glad it went well. Thanks for sharing all of the pics. Hope she gets over that cold soon!
Blessings
Christi
I so glad you had a good time. What a wonderful thing to do before the new baby comes. Love the glasses. Let's meet soon for a play date. I miss ya.
Success! Hooray!
I'm glad you had a great time...and a little jealous of the t-shirt weather.
We were SO happy to have you!!!
Come back, come back!!!!
Sounds like it was a great trip. I'm so glad you decided to go and that everything went well. Now you have more confidence for the next trip. :)
So excited and slightly jealous.
;-) But really - mostly excited!!! :-)
I love the picture with the sunglasses!!
And you were about 5 hours away from me. You could've done this splendiferous grand tour of the South, visiting all of us Southern bloggers! It would've been huge! Oh Beth, you missed it! *grin*
Seriously, though, I'm glad you had such a good time!
Post a Comment