All the junk food is out of the house, and our fridge is stocked with fruits, veggies, lean meats, yogurt, cottage cheese, steel cut oatmeal, lowfat milk and soy milk, etc. We ARE going to start eating healthier. Our resolution should be to eat as healthy as we feed the kid.
I predict we'll feel better within a week.
The other big one is we're going to stop spending money frivolously. We're going to have to start saving, start paying down debts, and stop spending money on stuff we don't need.
We're also going to organize the house better and get rid of stuff we don't need. And go to bed earlier. Speaking of that, goodnight!
6 comments:
That sounds fantastic! Eat as healthy as you feed the kid-HILARIOUS!! U crack me up!
Wow, do you live at my house? Seriously, we have the same goals . . . nice to know we're not the only ones!
I hear you on paying down the debt. My husband should get a bonus this year and we're sending it all to AMEX, no fun for us witht it!
I have only one thing to say to that DITTO!!
Blessings
Christi
Ditto. I think I will copy it over to my blog:)
New Year's Resolutions. Who needs 'em?
Post a Comment