Monday, January 05, 2009

New Apron!!

A lot of you guys know about All You Who Hope's famous aprons..... here is the tiny version!! She made Madeleine a little apron and sent it to her before Christmas - so it went in her stocking. It goes perfectly with her new kitchen and she looks SO CUTE in it!! Thank you Karey :)






She is quite the busy little cook!! Karey I might need to buy one from you - for me! :)

13 comments:

Angela said...

I love it, so cute! I bought some material to make Isabella an apron for Christmas to go with her kitchen, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Jenni said...

How cute!!!! M is such a doll!

Shannon said...

been waiting to see this! how cute!

Karey said...

She looks adorable in it!! I'm glad it fits. I am going to start making them again real soon, so I'll let you know and you can tell me what fabric you want!

FloridaWife said...

This is WAY TOO CUTE.

andnotbysight said...

Too cute!

Sew said...

TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love! She looks beautiful!!!

Kathryn said...

That is one cute apron, I love it!

LifeHopes said...

LOVE it!!!

M looks like she was poured into it!

Ouiz said...

Marie is sitting on my lap with me right now, and she's saying, "hey! Dat cute gurl got de same kitchen dat I got for Christmas!"

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

That is SO ADORABLE!!

Brenda said...

Very cute apron but I'm laughing at what appears to be a train table acting as coffee table in front of your sofa! Looks like our house with a baby carrier under our family alter and a little tykes basketball hoop under my mantle. Oh well, it won't last too long:)

bren j. said...

This is too cute. My favourite is the picture where she's 'on the phone.'