I bought this yarn a LONG time ago out of a clearance bin at a yarn store. Because it was Cashmere. For a DOLLAR. I had no idea what I'd ever do with one ball of skinny orange cashmere, until I had an inspiration: (Notice my willing model!)

Also made his first pair of cargo shorts. I am LOVING these diaper covers.

I'm off to watch LOST!! WOOHOO!!!
5 comments:
I just looked up cashmere yarn because my brother would like a scarf made out of it, YIKES, I will always snatch up cashmere for $1 if I ever see it!
Those booties are darling, I love knitting little booties like that. Is that a Debbie Bliss pattern?
Okay, I'm rambling...but loving your knits!
So cute. I love the booties! I remember when you made the roo some when he was first born. You are quite the crafty little woman. Totally jealous.
WOW! Lovely job!
Oh, Beth. These are BEAUTIFUL. And soft I'm sure. How fabulous.
Oooh, those (both of them) are so cute, and they will be so soft!
(found you from testosterhome)
Post a Comment