Here you go! There's no question now, is there? Today is exactly 3 months to the due date and I can't wait! I know it'll go really fast though -well, maybe not the LAST month.... Oops! I put 29 weeks but I'm really 28 weeks! At least I'm in the third trimester now.We had a great day today, we went to the Children's museum for just a little while this afternoon, and Madeleine cried all the way out the door! She did not want to leave but it was closing. We got to play with Jenny and Jack this morning (See Delightful on my sidebar) and we had a great time. Jack is such a sweet boy and he will be a wonderful big brother! They played with the trains at Barnes and Nobles and then took turns singing us songs on the little stage.
Madeleine did not take a nap AGAIN today. This is probably the third time this week! But she fell asleep in the car on the way downtown so she got a short nap. I am not letting her sleep in until 8am anymore, and we are cutting back on the sugar and chocolate soy milk for that girl. Hopefully that will help!
13 comments:
Lookin' good! And I still think you look little.
You look great! :)
That is like the perfect baby bump! How do you do it! ;)
I just got your text message! All I can say is you see something completely different then what I see! ;)
No kidding. The LG decided as of Friday that naps are out but she's having one today anyway. She yelled when we put her down but was quiet inside 10 minutes. Phew! I'm so tired there's no way I can get by without some sort of afternoon nap myself right now.
I can add you on Facebook tonight. Just email me at athorninthepew at gmail dot com or leave a comment on my blog(I won't publish). Love your photo! you look so happy :)
Ok, I sent you a message thru facebook(profile pic an ultrasound?) If its not you, you can add me. My facebook email addy is david_merklin at yahoo dot com.
You look so pretty Beth!
Ahh you look gorgeous, pregnancy agrees with you *smile*!!
You look fantastic! 3 more months, whoopee!!
You look great!!
You look great! I can't believe how you always get a cute little bump. I get a huge one! We had fun too. We should do it more often. And they were cute singing on stage for us!
You look beatiful!
Post a Comment