Sunday, November 02, 2008

Whew!!

What. A. Weekend.

I have some stories but I think I'll save them for when I go private in a few weeks. There might be incriminating evidence! Let's just say the police were called, at least 3 times that I know of so far. We did have a great time, and hopefully helped the pro-life vote just a little bit! Come on, Indiana!!

PS. We did NOTHING illegal. Apparently, people who support a certain "someone" don't take too kindly to seeing certain voting records in black and white. Hmmm....

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, now I'm dying to know what you did this weekend!

Angela said...

Me too!

Shannon said...

cool!

Kathryn said...

Okay, I'm on pins and needles for this one. Noah also had some interesting experiences this weekend, he passed out literature with some kids from Christendom College!!

Aubrey said...

Well now I'm curious!

bren j. said...

Oh boy, I totally can't wait to read the posts! Hurry up already!!

andnotbysight said...

Wow, way to build the suspense! :)

By the way, I LOVE the GOP elephant costume (though Madeline is also adorable as a bumblebee)!

FloridaWife said...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Beth said...

Don't get your hopes up too much - it wasn't THAT exciting :)

Sew said...

Oh my gosh! 2 months after surgery! That is miraculos!!! Thanks for posting!!! I am so happy my infertility monster has a name! You give me a lot of hope to get this show on the road yesterday! :)