Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween week, despite being sick! (She's much better today.) Today she was a GOP elephant! SO SO CUTE!! Thank you MaryEllen for the great costume! And thank you Jenny for the buttons!
Helping Grandma hand out candy. She would say "Hi kids!" and "Bye kids!"
I love this little elephant! We went to a few friends houses and I think she has enough lollipops to last a while now. She was a great sport with the costume even though I'm sure she was hot - it was 70 degrees here! Our next door neighbors especially enjoyed her costume.

Wednesday we went to Barnes and Nobles story hour (I thought she was better at the time). She was a bumblebee - Ava's costume from last year. SO cute! It even had a little stinger!




And here she is with her cousin Eli - he was a Westie!!! I think they're going to be best friends.

Happy Halloween!! Madeleine's in bed, the trick or treaters are gone, the baby's kicking me and Ken and I are going to watch a scary movie :)





10 comments:

Angela said...

Very cute! I'm glad she's feeling better!

mum2twelve said...

NO kids here - for candy I mean! (Some of the) Kids are watching a movie with their dad and I am exhausted so heading to bed soon. Being pregnant w/#13 and 46... not a great combo! LOL Baby is having a growth spurt I think. I always am extremely exhausted and short of breath during a 24 - 48 hr growth spurt. At least that is my reasoning for these periodic bouts of complete and utter exhaustion.

Enjoy the kicking and the movie!

Loved the costumes!

Beth said...

I don't know Christi, I think pregnant with number 13 and 46 is a GREAT combo!! I love the kicking :)

LifeHopes said...

adorable!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

OMG, that close-up of her in the bumblebee outfit should be framed!!! She looks like a little cherub!!

Happy Halloween!

Brenda said...

Glad you are better! I love M's costume! You should mail that pick to GWB or McCain (assuming he's elected) via the White House. Bet you'd get a reply for M's scrapbook.

Cathy said...

She is soooo cute!

Glad you had a great day.

:)

Kathryn said...

Sounds like a wonderful Halloween, I'm so glad she is feeling better!

Barb said...

She's adorable Beth! and I'm glad she's feeling better.
A blessed Sunday to all of you!

bren j. said...

The bee costume is cute but that GOP elephant is GENIUS! Love it!