I don't want to talk about it. Yet.
Madeleine is 20 months old today. Her verbal skills amaze me every day. She uses complete sentences. She says "Let's watch Elmo together!" and it's so cute. But I have to make sure she doesn't turn into a couch potato. I try to keep her to two elmo shows/ day (we tape sesame street and fast forward to the "elmo's world" part.) So about 20 minutes total. She's been using the potty several times/day on the days we're home. She's also starting to really enjoy playing with other kids. Whenever another kid has something she wants, she says "I wanna SHARE!" Today we had a playdate with her friend Michael. They sat at the table eating a snack together and they had a 5 minute conversation about my name. She said "Mama!" and he said "No, Mrs. ___!" haha!
The best thing that's happened lately is that I can feel the baby moving every day now. She gets really active in the evening, especially if I have some chocolate. I LOVE that feeling and it's my very favorite part of being pregnant. I think that ever since the bleeding incidents, I have been a little scared about this pregnancy. Feeling her move all around gives me so much joy and confidence that everything will be ok.
Everything.
11 comments:
M is so very smart and sweet and I know she is such a joy to you.
Last night, and all day today, I just kept looking at Mary everytime I'd feel sick.
She fills my heart with so much love, I think it may burst.
She is my sunshine, and even though the world could be falling down around us, I could look at her and feel the presence of the Almighty.
Thank God for our children.
Mary has allowed me to keep my sanity.
Baby kicks has to be one of the best feelins in the world. Hearing that makes me want to be pregnant again. :-) I can't wait to meet little Six!
I can't wait to meet his new baby!
Feeling the baby move is by FAR the very best part of being pregnant, even at the very end. I'm glad you're enjoying it!!
Sounds like another good reason to eat lots of chocolate!!!
I am happy for the update, and M. just blows me away with her verbal skills. The Mrs/Mama argument is precious!
That is miraculos feeling the baby move, I would eat pounds of chocolate daily!
Love baby kicks! And chocolate.
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, baby kicks are the BEST!
I don't know I think chocolate might be better! Just kidding! I am glad you are doing well.
I seriously lol'd at the image of dd and her friend arguing whether you're "mama" or "Mrs. So-and-so." Hahaha!!
HOoray for kicking babies! That IS the best part, isn't it? I actually missed it after the LG was born.
Post a Comment