Oh my goodness!!! Well if it makes you feel any better, I already have one - I bought it in a garage sale for $12, but it's in the garage and I don't plan on bringing it in anytime soon! Ava is still in her crib and she'll be 3 in a few weeks!
Mary the Daredevil is not above climbing out of her crib, and my sisters are on me to get her out of it. I do kind of worry - that's a long fall. The Big Girl Bed is very low to the ground.
8 comments:
ooooooh. Not good, not good!
If he meant starting to show, I think he just used a poor choice of words... I know he thinks you are as beautiful as ever!
Am I the only one who thinks it's perfectly sweet?
"Sprout?"
Too cute. And I'll bet you're adorable.
Sprout on up, Baby Pack!
I think it's cute too! :)
Yeah I thought it was cute too :)
OT, I placed an order for a big-girl bed today.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
:(
:(
:(
-Cathy
Oh my goodness!!! Well if it makes you feel any better, I already have one - I bought it in a garage sale for $12, but it's in the garage and I don't plan on bringing it in anytime soon! Ava is still in her crib and she'll be 3 in a few weeks!
Mary the Daredevil is not above climbing out of her crib, and my sisters are on me to get her out of it.
I do kind of worry - that's a long fall. The Big Girl Bed is very low to the ground.
Post a Comment