27,000 people! Really, even though we were so far back, we could see pretty well AND hear everything perfectly. By the way, this venue is where my class of over 800 graduated from high school :)

Probably the last time we'll use the sling - I'm getting too big! And we were supposed to wear red, and hopefully we'll stay a RED state!!

If the kid has a buckle, all is right with the world. (Not to mention the lollipop and two packages of fruit snacks my mom brought her!) I also brought her a bag of green olives for emergencies - olives are probably her VERY favorite food. I know. Weird. And check out her legwarmers - they were PERFECT!

She clapped VERY enthusiastically whenever everyone else did - which was about once every 30 seconds! There were several rowdy guys behind us wearing shirts that said "Nobama. Keep the change." I enjoyed watching them :)

You see that little purple speck right in the front standing at the podium? That is her - and this is as far as my camera can zoom!

For more pictures not involving my kid, see
here.
9 comments:
Did you see the SNL bit Saturday?
pa beck, I saw the skit and we have now watched it at least a million time...GREAT STUFF!
Okay, I showed my hubby M. little outfit and leggings and then all the rally stuff. He was ready to find the closest S. Palin/McCain rally and take all the kiddos...your inspirational!
Also, where did you find those adorable leggings?
"Can I get a WHAT-WHAT from the senior section?"
"When I say Obama, you say Ayers. Obama! Ayers! Obama! Ayers!"
Hoooo, that was funny.
The SNL skit was great, and the Alfred Smith dinner was HYSTERICAL!!! John McCain was the best! Obama was pretty sad. :)
YOu are too much:) Cool that you got to go. It will be a neat story for M one day. And when do we get some belly pics?
how cool!!! We went to a rally two weeks ago with Fred Thompson.
That sling looks great.
Glad you got to go. My mom, brother, and sister went to see her when she came to Omaha.
Those have got to be the cutest little leg warmers I have ever seen! Love it!
That's got to be the cutest lil Republican anywhere! Great pics!
That is so awesome! And I love those Nobama tshirts, they're brilliant!
Post a Comment