Friday, August 29, 2008

WOOHOO!!!!

PTA to VP.

Prolife, mother of 5, her oldest son fighting for his country in Iraq, her youngest son a 6 month old with Downs. LOVE HER!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I got a little weepy for joy.

I actually feel like I'm voting FOR someone now instead of against the other guy.

Karey said...

Even tonight I'm still giddy! Yay!

mum2twelve said...

I have photos of the family and of their youngest son on my two blogs. Mum2twelve and My Bakers Dozen. My Bakers Dozen requires an invite - feel free to ask for one. :-) In January - I will open My Bakers Dozen to the public.
Blessings
Christi
PS I have listened to her acceptance speech several times ad it is awesome. I was truly hoping and praying she would be the VP Candidate!!!

bren j. said...

I just got all giddy when I heard. Such a brilliant strategic move. It makes me so excited and what's that? Oh yes, even a bit HOPEful. ;)