Leave the poor girl alone!!!
Sorry, but a 17 year old pregnant girl is NOT all day national news. She is making the right choice!!! She's letting her little baby live. Her parents are doing the right thing. I just heard something on Fox News that made a lot of sense. Feminists were never for WOMEN, they were for LIBERAL WOMEN. If this girl was having an abortion, the media would say, "Good for her! She's making the right choice." Can you imagine - this poor 17 year old girl plastered all over the national news. I think we should pray for her and her baby. This makes me respect John McCain more - for knowing about this before and still choosing her.
Oh this election makes me so nervous.
9 comments:
It just shows how desperate they are, Beth.
They go from "Oh, Baby Trig is actually Bristol's!" to "What? She's five months pregnant? Oh, well, I'll bet she'll miscarry/have a preemie!"
They are ignorant as hell and desperate.
Good for you, Bristol, and congratulations to the Palins.
You walk the walk and talk the talk, and I love you more every day.
PS - ELECTION NOVENA starts today. Just google "Priests for Life Election Novena" if you don't have it.
:)
!!!AMEN!!!
I do wonder how she and the father will handle this stress. It is hard enough to be a teenager and pregnant, but now they are having to go through this on the national stage. I'm a little surprised they are saying she will marry the father--seems like rushing things a bit, to me. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Seriously! I just read some comments on the news bulletins online, and they are sincerely disturbing. "Too bad they didn't teach her about contraception" yada yada. Oh why, so then she could become one of the millions of American teenagers who has an abortion? Anyone with a brain realizes that it is contraception that leads to abortion.
Bottom line: yes, this girl made a mistake. AS DID THE BOY (let's not forget his part in this). But murder is not a means of amending that mistake, as liberals would have us believe. It's really scary when you realize that no one is more CLOSE-minded than a liberal.
Beth,
I was just surfing CNN.com and noticed a poll there.
"Should voters care that Sarah Palin's unwed 17-year old daughter is pregnant?"
61% NO
33% YES
6% NO OPINION
The media is digging a bigger hole for their Messiah and reeking of desperation by pretending this is a story.
Lots of BHO voters have unwed mothers in their families. Hell, lots of ALL OF US have unwed mothers in our families.
It's not uncommon these days.
When tyrants tremble in their fear and hear their death knell ringing, when friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from laughing --- errrr, singing?
I know, I hate how the media is going into such a frenzy about this!
Amen! Can you even imagine that dealing with that kind of harassment as a 17 year old?
This election makes me nervous too - I think it's going to be close either way.
This makes me so upset I could just scream! I'm so over this story and I hope the rest of the country is too. I just heard a pollster say that when the media attacks someone like this, Americans always side with the person being attacked, and especially in this case because they consider Palin one of them and want to protect her. So let's hope it all backfires! All this shows me is that they (democrats and media) are shaking in their boots. I can't wait for her speech!
"America always sides with the person being attacked."
You've got that right.
Right or wrong, guilty or innocent, Americans by their very nature DO NOT LIKE to see a person dragged through the mud. They especially don't like to hear, "If she'd been a better mother, her daughter wouldn't be pregnant" when so many of THEIR daughters have been pregnant.
Americans love an underdog or a perceived underdog.
And though it harkens back to a time when women "weren't capable of defending themselves", we DO NOT like to see a woman attacked, period.
I was nauseated by the treatment Hillary Clinton received in the past year.
(And I am hardly a Hillary fan.)
It was so biased, so mean-spirited. It felt like they were kicking her when she was down. I really, truly felt sorry for her. And I especially felt sorry for her child.
-Cat
Post a Comment