Monday, July 21, 2008

So long.....


It's been nice knowin' ya! Unfortunately, you were bleeding us dry, so we had to get rid of you! :)


Ken picked me out a great used Chrysler Town and Country. We picked it up tonight and it drives really nicely! I think I'm going to like it a lot. It'll fit both carseats and a single and double stroller, which was a requirement. It also has automatic doors, which is a definite plus! The VERY best part.... we cut our payment by over $250/month!!! Oh yes, Dave Ramsay would be proud.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, that's a good bargain. I shudder to think what the car payment was before!!! How's the gas? We looked at a used T and C too while getting the KIa. Would have gotten it if it hadn't been owned by a CHAIN SMOKER! Enjoy your new van, soccer mom!

Meredith said...

I think we'll be coming for a visit, what with all the SNOW you have down there right now. ;)

LifeHopes said...

Hey I was hoping to see the NEW van! Post a pic pretty please!

bren j. said...

Hey, that's great! Dave Ramsay would be proud.....but then he'd tell you that you should've paid CASH. Wouldn't it be nice to be that rich? ;)