Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick picture of the new skirt


This was just for "trying on" purposes last night. It fits her almost perfectly, next time I will make the rise in the diaper cover a little shorter, but everything else looks great. I lanolized it last night hoping she could wear it today but it's not dry yet!
I have so many ideas if this wool diaper cover thing actually works. Like - a little Colts cheerleader skirt for football season.... I worked a lot on it but it only took 4 days from start to finish - working a little during naps and after she went to bed. Not bad!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Oh yes! It's quite cute! I love finished projects.

Veronica said...

So cute! I'll bet there is a market for those in the cloth diaper world. I love her little curls too!

Kathryn said...

Very, very cute!!! Oh, and the skirt is too!

Brenda said...

I'm so envious of your talent! My mom wasn't crafty at all! I can't even sew a button on a shirt or IRON! Welcome to the "my kid won't sit in the stroller/cart/or my lap because she thinks she can walk everywhere club". Whew!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

That is too cute :)

Yeah, the KP method sounds good. We've tried that one before, and actually did it unwittingly last cycle (every other day) but we stopped too soon.

I've been having a rough couple of days. I feel like I've hit a brick wall, where it seems prayer works for everyone around me, but not for me. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon.

Cathy said...

Oh my - that is fantastic!

:)

LifeHopes said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

How completely adorable!

I am so impressed!

Ouiz said...

OH goodness! Cute, cute skirt!