And that's because I got this great pattern and I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it!!
I am almost done with the first skirt and this afternoon I am going to the yarn store to get more wool. Don't tell Ken :) But they are having a big sale! I'm thinking she needs a red, white and blue one for the 4th of July....
Here are some new developments over the past week. I have been off work since last Tuesday, and it's been great! Madeleine is walking EVERYWHERE. She doesn't even crawl at all anymore. She is doing great, although still looks like a little drunken sailor when she walks. Now, she likes to hug and kiss everything. If you tell her something is "nice" she will smack her lips together and say "Kiss! Nice." It's so cute. And when we lay her in her crib she'll say "Kiss! Hug!" Also even when I leave her to go to the bathroom. I'll say, "Mommy will be right back!" She'll say "Kiss!" It sounds more like "Keese!"
It's getting hard to take her anywhere because now that she knows she can walk, she doesn't want to be confined to the cart or stroller. Most of the time she still likes her sling though - she especially enjoyed riding on my back in her Mei Tai last weekend when we went for a hike! Hopefully the extra 19 lbs will help me burn some more calories!!
3 comments:
Beth, I'm so glad you posted!! I was just getting ready to email you and inquire if you are okay. I'm glad to hear your just enjoying these wonderful summer days and I would be working on those patterns too!
Glad M. is cruising along with the walking. It is so fun to watch them and encourage them on!!!
Cute skirt! How fun that she's saying actual words now! And good ones at that. :)
Ah yes.. I remember the days when Mary would ride in the shopping cart so nice. Now it's only good for a few minutes before she insists on walking.
Post a Comment