Too cute! We should get her and W together for a playdate.
She looks like she is having fun, all my kids love sand and play in it for hours when it is available. What a great "freebie"!
Awwww she is sure enjoying it! I hope Leo likes the sand next week.
I bet she loves getting those barefeet in the sand! (or maybe I am just projecting)Looks like fun!
she is just too adorable, Beth! I love her little outfit!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute! We should get her and W together for a playdate.
She looks like she is having fun, all my kids love sand and play in it for hours when it is available. What a great "freebie"!
Awwww she is sure enjoying it! I hope Leo likes the sand next week.
I bet she loves getting those barefeet in the sand! (or maybe I am just projecting)
Looks like fun!
she is just too adorable, Beth! I love her little outfit!
Post a Comment