Thank you for stopping by my blog.Your baby is adorable! I remember putting my daughter into her big girl car seat....she loved it...no more riding backwards!I hope you have a good day...God bless!!
Yeah, Madeleine...you look marvelous baby!
What Barb said.All of a sudden, getting into a carseat was actually fun.
Look at that smile! I think Madeleine is happy about her promotion to a big girl seat ...
w00t for Madeleine! She looks happy about it. :)
What a neat milestone!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Your baby is adorable! I remember putting my daughter into her big girl car seat....she loved it...no more riding backwards!
I hope you have a good day...God bless!!
Yeah, Madeleine...you look marvelous baby!
What Barb said.
All of a sudden, getting into a carseat was actually fun.
Look at that smile! I think Madeleine is happy about her promotion to a big girl seat ...
w00t for Madeleine! She looks happy about it. :)
What a neat milestone!
Post a Comment