Friday, April 11, 2008

Shout to the Lord

Ok, did anyone else just about fall out of their chairs last night when the American Idols sang Shout to the Lord?! I could NOT believe it. I mean, this is one of the most popular shows out there, and they sing a BLATANTLY Christian song. And the gospel choir with them was great too. Wow, I was blown away. So this season they have mentioned Jesus a LOT, especially in the Dolly Parton week. I like this show even more now!

Go Jason Castro!! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

How cool!! I haven't been following American Idol this season, but this makes me wish I had! Thanks for sharing.

FloridaWife said...

You're going to think that I live in the 1800s, but I've never watched that show. I hear it's really good!

(By the way, I emailed you about a week ago.)

Heather said...

The final song on Idol Gives Back was a very well know Christian song. . . I only wish I could remeber the title now. I was very impressed. However, I still wish they would change the name of the show.

Cathy said...

FL Wife,

Nor have I.

;)