This weekend, Madeleine had her first ride in Daddy's car. Yes, her first. We take the van everywhere, but if you recall, I had a little incident several months ago. I did get the scratches out, but the mirror was not as fortunate. It was hanging by a thread for a while, but it finally fell off. So I was taking it to get it fixed. So we had to ride in Daddy's car. (We're selling BOTH cars, getting cheap ones and doing the Dave Ramsay thing soon.)
Madeleine had a VERY cute outfit on today that she got from Ava. Ava's mom bought this really cute shirt and pink corduroy jacket when Ava was tiny. But by the time it got cold enough to wear it, Ava was too big! So Madeleine got it and it is adorable. This is definitely one for the one year old professional pictures. Actually Ava's mom gave us all three outfits I'm going to bring for those pictures. She has GREAT taste!
The BIG news of the day: Madeleine pulled herself up for the first time tonight! And she stood for about 30 seconds! She's crying because she wanted me to pick her up once she stood up - and I was trying to take her picture, so it didn't come out too well. Notice the mess she makes of this room and notice the cat who kind of ignores the whole situation....
And for all the concerned citizens out there, I measured. She has a good 2.5 - 3 inches between her head and the top of the carseat :)
Madeleine also learned to clap this morning. At Mass. During the Eucharistic Prayer. She was very proud of herself and giggled loudly after each clap. Hope you all had a great weekend!
6 comments:
She's CUTE!
What's the Dave Ramsey thing? I've heard other people talk enthusiastically about his books, which makes me feel like I should be reading him.
Pink is definitely her color!!
Very cute outfit on a very cute girl.
I believed you! I knew that the snowsuit made her look big:) Yay for pulling up and standing too!
She's so CUTE!!! I'm glad she's not too big. Her hood just made her look too tall! I'm just used to my little giant, I think.
Great job pulling up Madeleine. Watch out, Mommy. She'll be all over the place in no time.
Beth, those little outfits are adorable, but not as adorable as Madeleine!!!!
Post a Comment